bassmaster bassboats

Status
Not open for further replies.

longdude17

Seaman
I have a 1990 14'7" bassmaster bass boat that I just bought and I am looking for some info on the boat. Is there a website that for the manufacter or who is the real maker of the boat? I heard that jaybee use to make them. I have a couple of other questions also. like what is the largest motor that i can put on this boat I have a merc 35 on it right now and its just too slow for me(25-29mph). I want to put around a 70-75 hp motor on this boat will it handle it with out sinking? I also need a wiring diagram for this particular boat b/c i need to replace some of the wires. any help would be great. thanks

lazydawg

Seaman Apprentice
Re: bassmaster bassboats

I also have a 1990 Bassmaster 147. I think jaybee is correct and they were in Kentucky but I beleive they are now out of business. I have found little to no information on the company or the boat. My boat has coast guard plate that states the largest allowable motor is 50 Hp. Mine is a 40 Hp Mariner and my top end is very similar to yours.

shuff

Cadet

It seems the link wont work. Search for Herrington boats and you should find them

longdude17

Seaman

thanks guys! I am going to look and see if I can dig up info if I do I will post what I find here!<br />thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.