My Lowrance LMS-332c is starting to develop dead screen areas, and it’s 20 years old anyway, so I’m in the market for a replacement. I don’t need a giant screen or FFS, just something that will tell me the depth and contour, retain a track of my movement and allow me to store waypoints.
https://www.thegpsstore.com/Brands/...with-US-Inland-Lakes-and-Splitshot-Transducer
I found this Lowrance Eagle 5 with preloaded maps for $305 and that seems like a great deal, but I know enough to know that I don’t know much about modern marine electronics, so I thought I would ask for opinions before spending any money.
I posted this here rather than in the electronics forum because it seemed more like a place for repair questions. Sorry if that was a wrong choice.
https://www.thegpsstore.com/Brands/...with-US-Inland-Lakes-and-Splitshot-Transducer
I found this Lowrance Eagle 5 with preloaded maps for $305 and that seems like a great deal, but I know enough to know that I don’t know much about modern marine electronics, so I thought I would ask for opinions before spending any money.
I posted this here rather than in the electronics forum because it seemed more like a place for repair questions. Sorry if that was a wrong choice.