Baitwell pump not working 2006 model 2002

adam j

Recruit
Hi All
I have a 2006 trophy 2002 walkaround, my live/baitwell pump won't work,
i can't find it or where the fuses are! If any one can tell me where to look for fuses and the pump i would really appriciate it!
thanks adam

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Baitwell pump not working 2006 model 2002

don't be surprised if it's the pump...mine went bad about 1.5 yrs after I bought mine new in 04. but the good news...all has been well, love my 04 2302! :D

adam j

Recruit

hi Frank
can you tell me where the pump is? or where the fuse is?
i cant find it so far,,

thanks

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

well, on the 2004's its down in the center hatch between the seats, where the batteries are, open the hatch, stick your head down inside and look to the stern, it should be up on a bulkhead. I'm lucky...I stand 5' 2" and was able to actually get down inside that compartment and disconnect and install the new, it was tight but do-able. easy install once you get to it, just get one that has the same configuration and mounting and it's basically a swap. I replaced mine with a Jabsco Par Max 4 model 4.3 gal per min. I forget how much $$ it was but its been working longer than the org. I have the Pro package and it comes with a raw water was down so it handles my livewell as well as my wash down. Like I said, I've got a 2004 so hopefully it will be the same. http://www.solunar.com/Jabsco-Par-Max-4-Washdown-Baitwell-Pump-P19631.aspx this is the one that I bought to replace mine and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps you.