Bad News - New Tape from Al Zawahiri

Ralph 123

Captain
Bad news. A new tape by Al Qaeda's #2 Al Zawahiri just hit the air on Al Jazeera. Commentators pointing out that since 911 the tapes usually come out before an attck and that the current threat environment hasn't been this high since 911....

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Bad News - New Tape from Al Zawahiri

So?

LubeDude

Admiral

I sometimes wonder what the terrorists are thinking, (if in fact they do).<br /><br />First you slap the United States, The Largest superpaower in the world, Then you slap Russia, the Second largest force in the world, then you slap the Austalians. All they have to do next is smack China, and they will be wiped off the face of the earth, No more Muslims anywhere.

Ralph 123

Captain

JB - His tapes usually come out just before an attack. It is like a "go" signal.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Bring the b@stards (whoever they may be) on.<br /><br />I'm ready.

gaugeguy

Captain

Makes you wonder why UBL isn't on the tape. Hopefully he is worm fodder in a cave somewhere :mad: <br /><br />Cowards :mad:

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

LubeDude,<br /><br />Wouldn't it be nice to see all them superpowers doing some "cleansing" of the planet!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well, it is obvious they have a death wish. They want it. All they have to do is land on an American shore and start shooting. Plenty of Americans will show up to pay their respects.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Bad news. A new tape by Al Qaeda's #2 Al Zawahiri just hit the air on Al Jazeera. Commentators pointing out that since 911 the tapes usually come out before an attck and that the current threat environment hasn't been this high since 911....
All them 'Al' mutants can just go to hell. May a pig defacate on his supper table, and he mistake it for "American fudge"!<br />Just wait 'till Al Zwahori meats Al the Fireman!!! Gonna be a hot time in the ol town then,I'll bet!

Ralph 123

Captain

Just wait 'till Al Zwahori meats Al the Fireman!!! Gonna be a hot time in the ol town then,I'll bet!
ROFLMAO! :)

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Ok all you gung ho warriors.The cold truth is that there will be no change in this situation as long as we are kept dependent on their oil.They have us by the b-lls, not the other way around.If you want islamic terrorism to stop ,you first have to become energy independent.Then and only then, you can go after their throat.That means forcing your leaders into investing in alternative energy and not having our country run by big oil.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I disagree, rolmops. We just kill every one of these pieces of pigs*** who commits a terrorist act. There's not one reason in the world why there can't be trade and commerce with peace. I say round every one of them up and execute them and feed them to hogs.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Ok all you gung ho warriors.The cold truth is that there will be no change in this situation as long as we are kept dependent on their oil.They have us by the b-lls, not the other way around.If you want islamic terrorism to stop ,you first have to become energy independent.Then and only then, you can go after their throat.That means forcing your leaders into investing in alternative energy and not having our country run by big oil.
I do too, Rolmops. I believe I have the hard-won "independence" to put a cap in thier mangy hooded chickenslip heads if they come near me and mine. I hope the day never comes for hand-to-hand with these abortions of evolution, but that is why we have "gung-ho warriors"over there, instead of old worn-out sprinkler jockies over here fighting for us. God bless every one of them.