Bad Day at the Office

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Bad Day at the Office

Uhhhh....that'd be me, Ken. I've longed to do that many, many times.

D

DJ

I should probably avoid doing that since my office is in my house.<br /><br />I have often wondered how my laptop would be as a frisbee though. I think I could get some good "hang time" since my office is upstairs. :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

Its funny but staged, I have never seen a monitor not connected to the computer. :rolleyes:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Yes it is a thought, but references are a bear when interviewing: Hey Dolluper... its not Ft. Wayne, he has a short sleeve shirt on! :p

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

You must not work in Tech Support then. :)<br />
Yeah that's probably the entire problem, he was pissed off because the STUPID COMPUTER wouldn't turn on. Nevermind that the little black plugy thingy wasn't plugged in. <br /><br />Lava, I've been doing computer support for 10 years now, finally out of the end user arena for the most part but yes, nothing, absolutely nothing, will suprise me any more. :D :D :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I love the guy in the cubicle next door. Pops his head up, says nothing, sits back down.<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Ken

Twidget

Commander

Im with DJ, I work out of the house. My office is ground floor, so the laptop wouldnt go very far though.

Xcusme

Commander

I too, think it was a staged. If you watch the upper left hand corner, you'll see the camera moves to follow the 'action'. Fixed cameras don't move. ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Definatley staged, but man it was funny.<br /><br />Also notice the keyboard wasnt plugged in, but he types like it was.<br /><br />When he pounds the keyboard I lose it. :D :D :D <br /><br />Ken