Back on after surgery

RICKRICK1

Ensign
Howdy Everyone.<br /><br />Just got back on line today. Had to have colon surgery. Didnt have my pass word so could not loggon from the hospital or home. Will go back to work next week so will be on site more. Spent a week in the hospital and have been recovering for the last two weeks. Am so glad to see that everyone is still on the forum. I have missed a lot. Hope ya'll are all doing a'right. <br /><br />RickRick1

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Back on after surgery

ouch brother!<br />good to see ya back and here's to a speedy recovery!<br />M.Y.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome back, RICKRICK! :)

D

DJ

rickrick,<br /><br />Glad you're back. Hope all is well.

ehenry

Commander

Good to see you back Rick! ! ! Hope everything is ok with you and yours. Take care my friend.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea double ouchh!!!<br /><br />Hope everything is ok now and you have no more to worry about.<br /><br />Here's to a very speedy recovery and you will be in our thoughts.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hope everything comes out alright :p

Carphunter

Commander

Glad to see your back RR.<br />Hope everything is ok. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Ad Thread Was this your problem?<br /><br />Sorry Rickrick1, just had too! :D Glad you are back and everything worked out okay! :D <br /><br />Okay, I will shut up now!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I hope it's 100% recovery. Glad you're home and getting back into werk, and online.

gonfishn

Commander

this sure beats get well cards RR...glad to see your sig again...

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

glad to see you back Rick rick hope you made a speedy recovery

FLATHEAD

Captain

Welcome back Rickrick. Hope all goes well for ya.

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I always heard surgery was a pain in the rear.<br /><br />Seriously though, glad to see you back RickRick. I hope everything is healing well.

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Everything is going great. All test came back negative for the big C. Seem that one of the growths had blocked off 2/3 of my colon. They did the surgery lapacopically (sp). Went to Doc yesterday and he said I could go back to work next monday. Am about to go stir crazy here as wife (HERSELF) will not let me do anything but rest. Have the best in Herself, thats why I still refer to her as my bride (31 yrs). She has taken such good care of me. Thanks for all the good wishes. Hope to be able to spend more time on the forum in the future.

LadyFish

Admiral

I'm sorry to hear about your surgery and wish you a very speedy recovery. You are lucky to have someone to take such good care of you. :)