Back in Iraq...

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am asking all to pray, or if not religous take a moment to think about our troops. My good friend is back on his second tour, he made it home the first time I just never know how he is going to be safe.<br /><br />To all the families and friend and especialy service men and women, I want to say THANK YOU for protecting us. I salute the flag outside my house every morning and think of all of you.

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Back in Iraq...

Even though I don't personally know anyone over there, I think of our troops frequently. They have my utmost respect and I am very thankful for them defending our freedom.<br /><br />I wish you and your friend the very best of luck. May he come home safely and you not worry too much about him.

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

With respect and good luck wishes to all those guys in Iraq.<br />Frank

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bump to the top, I think all need to read it. And if you think I'm BSing, give me your e-mail address and you'll see first habd pictures from Iraq from our troops cameras, some good and some bad, real bad

sangerwaker

Commander

One of my co-workers has some friends over there and has shown me plenty of personal photos and video clips. Some are truly heart warming, and others are totally mortifying.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

True Sanger, There are some great shots of kids and happy families in Baghdad, then there is his burned hummer that his good friend died in and some caches of weapons. Thank god thier there.