Baby names...

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Baby names...

my dads has to be one of the easiest.....<br /><br />Al Michael<br /><br />His confirmation sponser was my uncle mike which made him: Al Michael Michael

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by harkawy:<br /> And how 'bout "Richard Head" and "Crystal Chanda Lear"?
I had a teacher once named Richard Grinder. :D <br /><br />I mis spelled my own middle name a few days ago...Ryan Michael.

LadyFish

Admiral

We had a family in town with a last name Legg.<br /><br />One of their sons was Harry, the other Seymore. :D

ehenry

Commander

Worked with a guy that was named Richard Head. He went through the Marines with that name too! Don't you know the drill sargents had a field day with him?<br /><br />Also know a guy named Dill Pickle and they have a daughter named Sweet. Who would do such a thing to their children??

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

My shop teacher in 8th grade was Peter Stroka. :D .....JK

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm. Had an ancestor (Abraham Braine) who married a girl named Bird Stevens. 'Nuff said about that.<br /><br />In high school I dated a girl named Ulene Chavies and another named Iona Cash.<br /><br />I guess one of my all-time favorites was my Grandpa's neighbor, Wilberforce Von Uppington.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

I know of a couple that named their little girl Formica Dinette. No Kidding.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

My cousin named her son "Forgiveness".<br /><br />He has had his name legally changed 4 or 5 times, that I know of.<br />He does it mostly to get back at his mother.<br /><br />Last name he gave himself was "Locka".<br /><br />Weird mother, weird kid.