BABY BOOM!

KaGee

Admiral
65 out of 490 girls<br />at school pregnant<br />Movies, TV, video games, lazy parents, lax discipline all cited as likely reasons<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posted: August 23, 2005<br />5:00 p.m. Eastern<br /><br /><br />© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com <br /><br />Shocking school administrators and others community members, fully 13 percent of the female students at an Ohio high school currently are pregnant. <br /><br />According to a report in the Canton Repository, 65 girls of the 490 females at Timken High School are with child – a number confirmed by Principal Kim Redmond. <br /><br />
<br />"This has gotten to horrible proportions," said Redmond. "I wish I knew the answer to why it's happening."
Duh!!! HELLO??? Tell the kids to keep their pants on! :rolleyes: <br /><br />I think Ohio is trying to see how fast it can become the worst state in the union. :(

eeboater

Commander
Re: BABY BOOM!

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />"I wish I knew the answer to why it's happening."
Well, you see... when mommy and daddy really love each other.......

vipzach

Lieutenant

KaGee, I know this is a real problem that needs addressed, but I can't help it..................I wish I would have gone to high school there, my chances would have been much higher!!!!! :D :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

Why should it be the schools responsibility?? What about the parents.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

65 girls are pregnant...wonder how many boys were involved...

D

DJ

lazy parents, lax discipline all cited as likely reasons<br />
Out of the four reasons cited, the last two (above) pretty much cover it. :rolleyes:

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Don't worry about Ohio's status among the nation KaGee, Mississippi wrecks the curve!

D

DJ

Well, since God is out of the schools, it couldn't have been "immaculate conception".

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

If 65 are with child, how many went to Planned Parenthood for a coat hanger treatment for their condition? Bet it's close to over 100 that were pregnant. When my daughter was a senior I thought she said 14 girls out of a class of 245 were preg. How many got the hanger without anybody knowing about it is anyones guess.

Triton II

Commander

And to think I thought Icelandic girls were easy (they have the highest illegitimacy rate in the World - simply because there are only two things to do in Iceland - fish and f*** and you can't fish in the winter!).

FLATHEAD

Captain

]Get out your wallets, another 65 on public assistance!! $$$$$$$

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Who did we miss on the board lately, must have been one of them young guns! Sure wasn't me....I've been diagnosed for high bloodpressure a few weeks ago.

Pony

Rear Admiral

To make matters worse. Just the other day 5 people died in a car accident here. Two were an elderly couple who just celebrated 55yrs together, and the 3 in the other car were 16, 18, and 25...and alcohol was involved. Makes you wonder what the country will be like when my generation takes the leadership role....

KaGee

Admiral

Makes you wonder what the country will be like when my generation takes the leadership role....<br />
Me tinks I'll head off to some secluded island an become a beach bum.