larky

Petty Officer 1st Class
I want to use an avatar but don't want to use one that someone allready has. is there a way to see if anyone else is using the one I have in mind?
thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Re: avatar search?

Ayuh,.....

Just Click on the Members list at the top of the page.......

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

I want to use an avatar but don't want to use one that someone allready has. is there a way to see if anyone else is using the one I have in mind?
thanks

I say just post it on this thread and somebody may be able to tell you if it is already used or not. I don't think it is that big of a deal if it is the same as somebody else's. Clicking the member's list and going through that will take you a long time. Another thing to consider is that this time of year the forum isn't that busy so you may have somebody else out there that has the same thing but they may not be active on the forum this time of year. I sorta miss my mouse brushing it's teeth avator lol.

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

Ayuh,.....

Just Click on the Members list at the top of the page.......

And search through all 106386 pages of members? :eek: There must be an easier way!!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Yeah...... only a touch over 108,060 to search :eek:

If you have a dial up connection it will give you something to do for a long time!:D

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah...... only a touch over 108,060 to search :eek:

If you have a dial up connection it will give you something to do for a long time!:D

Yeah tell me about it Bob lol, I did a few searches to see if banned members stayed on the list or not and it took forever.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Nope don't know anybody that has that one larky.

rocky100

Petty Officer 3rd Class

BTW, what ever happened to the mouse brushing its teeth?

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

BTW, what ever happened to the mouse brushing its teeth?

I have it backed up on a CD-R disc somewhere. I was having a problem with a certain someone on this site (who just came back as a matter of fact lol)and lets just say we planned a certain tactic that we didn't follow through with and I decided in the mean time just to go ahead and change my avator, sense I have no idea which CD the other is backed up on and if it is the downsized version that I was using or not like I need on here.

ziggy

Admiral

if ya got a digital camera, ya can always make yer own...... that's what mine is. a pic of metal sticker i got with my boat. trimmed in a photo program then hosted on photobucket......

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

Those 106,000 can be his winter project... :D

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

Those 106,000 can be his winter project... :D
Have fun with that one.....

Just take a picture of something that is near and dear to you. I have my 1936 Evinrude up there, as I can't seem to catch any bass that are avatar worthy.:eek:

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

I have it backed up on a CD-R disc somewhere. I was having a problem with a certain someone on this site (who just came back as a matter of fact lol)and lets just say we planned a certain tactic that we didn't follow through with and I decided in the mean time just to go ahead and change my avator, sense I have no idea which CD the other is backed up on and if it is the downsized version that I was using or not like I need on here.

I wonder WHO is the one thats back?:D I hope its not who i'm thinking of..:rolleyes:

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

I wonder WHO is the one thats back?:D I hope its not who i'm thinking of..:rolleyes:

Yep he was back last night, here one moment and gone the next :D. Why does he even bother? I believe he came back as nonames, sort of rhymes with domains.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Spinner You Da Man!!!;)
Keeping finger on the Zap button...:D