FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know where I can order just the break away safety cable for an attwood surge brake coupler?<br />Don't want to buy kit since everything else works. I just need to replace broken cable.
Thanks JB. I checked there first. They don't advertise attwood.<br />Another trailer parts location is www.easternmarine.com, but they only list the kits with more parts than I need.<br />I am hoping someone knows of another site or two.