Attn: Derwood is about to break 500!!! Again

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Attn: Derwood is about to break 500!!! Again

:D Oh No.... Not Again... :D <br /><br />Derwood.... The absolute, hands down, best story teller on the forum.... Always fun to read your posts... :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, 1/2Kwood.<br /><br />You have put smiles into many an otherwise grey day. :D

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Congratulations Derwood. Quite a year. 500 twice and a non-smoker to boot.<br /><br />Accomplishmentwood.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

And still not smoken....I am proud of that....I was worried as to weather or not I was going to be able to do it....No sweat!<br /><br />I am proud to have 500 post on this fourm and have made so many great freinds doing it.<br /><br />I'm glad yall like my stories....I like to see pepole smileing as they are fishen...Here's a secreate....I busted out laughen the other day thinken if only you guys could see my gears burnen as I was worken on the "Shady" and how much I'd like to see your face when you see it for the first time....It wont be long now.<br /><br />Anyway thanks yall and Good gungfu!<br /><br />Monkwood.

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Congrats Monkwood. You are the man!! :D .

Emby

Seaman Apprentice

Way to go D-wood! (and I need the gas pipes back.)

D

DJ

Legendwood,<br /><br />Congrat's.!! :D :D <br /><br />Can't wait to see the refitted "Shady Lady".<br /><br />When does she come out of drydock?

NOSLEEP

Commander

I also enjoy reading your posts Derwood<br />and congratulations you non smoker!<br />Dito on the 500 posts :cool: