Argh... another 50+er rant.

eeboater

Commander
<RANT><br /><br />Ok, I'm only 26. I'm sick and tired of anyone who is 50+ treating me like a little sh*t. I was standing in line for a cup of coffee this morning at a local cafe. I was next in line and standing a foot or two back from the counter because the woman behind the counter was fininshing up with the woman in front of me. <br /><br />A 50-something couple walks into the cafe and walks straight up to the counter in FRONT of me without even aknowledging me. This happens all the time and this time was the first time I've ever said anything. I said to the woman, "Excuse me." And she turns and gives me a "oh, you were here" look. I'm thinking screw you woman. How old, successful, and established do you have to be in a community before someone doesn't treat you like you're a five year old.<br /><br /><br /></RANT><br /><br />Sean

ae708

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Argh... another 50+er rant.

Some people have no courtesy whether young or old. I'd never do something like that intentionally.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I've adopted a jeckyll-and-hyde social stance, meaning that I am very conscientious about staying out of other peoples' way and respecting their space. But when they interpret that as willingness on my part to be walked upon, they hear from me in no uncertain terms. People of all ages pull that crap, but I find that parents of young kids these days (there are exceptions, of course) are doing a very pitiful job of teaching their kids how to behave in public.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

dolluper

Captain

It's called self-importance no matter what the age

KaGee

Admiral

Being an arse has no age limitations. <br /><br />Bet if the lady looked like Jessica Simpson, you'd have made a fool of yourself letting her get served before you! :p :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Bet if the lady looked like Jessica Simpson, you'd have made a fool of yourself letting her get served before you! :p :D
Hmm... how right you are... :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

We understand eeboater, really! NOW GET IN YOUR ROOM, and wipe that smirk off your face. :p

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Stop wearing the camouflage clothing!!!How do you exspect people to notice you when wearing that stuff!! Or put flourrecent orange on over it!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> We understand eeboater, really! NOW GET IN YOUR ROOM, and wipe that smirk off your face. :p
Sorry Dad... but little Jimmy took my tater tots!<br /><br />Sean

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

You may get some respect when you have earned it, and evidently you havn't. In the meantime, stay out of our way... Chief ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />[
Sorry Dad... but little Jimmy took my tater tots!<br /><br />Sean [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />NEVERMIND THE TATER TOTS, its where I'm gonna put them that'll matter. Oh! you kids make me postal :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> We understand eeboater, really! NOW GET IN YOUR ROOM, and wipe that smirk off your face. :p
Sounds serious... better call 911! Just don't call them in Texas. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Sounds serious... better call 911! Just don't call them in Texas. :p
Can't Call 911, them kids are always on the dam* phone! :p

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yep<br /> my vet did it to me. my daughter came home from the stables we had her horse at with a chicken that had been stepped on by a horse and broken a wing. with two kids in tears asking daddy to help I did what all daddies do and called the vet. after explaining to the receptionist what happen she paused a bit then asked if I needed a recipie or what. I bout fell out laughing. cost me 45 dollars but the chicken lived with us for about 8 years after that. was about 5 yrs old when we got it. had a paralyzed wing and sometimes would take a dust bath and could not right herself. our lab would usually go assist. if the woman had a sense of humor and a touch less indignant rage maybe she would not have out of control kids.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

How old does a snot-nose need to be to get an iboats ID anyway. Minimum age should be at least 40.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Just wait till the little old ladies start slamming their new Cadillac car doors into your 5 or 8 year old car. The indignant blue haired biches think that your car doesn't matter, after all, theirs is a Cadillac. I have gone to the mat with more than one. They get really ticked off when you call the cops and block their car in until the cops arrive.

Realgun

Commander

I'm thinking screw you woman
Ah so she was hot and with her husband Eh ;) <br /><br />I am 41 and I hate that too and I always say something. My wife gets mad but I don't care!

brother chris

Commander

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ ANYTHING YOU WRITE EEBOATER, WHEN YOU GOT THAT CUTIE RIGHT IN MY FACE????????????????????

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> How old does a snot-nose need to be to get an iboats ID anyway. Minimum age should be at least 40.
What exactly are you trying to say? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...<br /><br /><br />Sean

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

All comments are in jest, ee. Havin a little fun with you.