FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I got rid of Carlisles and put Titans on our boat trailer. Had them on a camper and they lasted for the time I had it... which was pretty long and about 15,000 miles. I did go from bias to radials.
I got rid of Carlisles and put Titans on our boat trailer. Had them on a camper and they lasted for the time I had it... which was pretty long and about 15,000 miles.