Appropriate sentence for OBL?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
One of my daughters (great genes) suggests that we can end the whole thing by changing all of the male terrorists we catch to women and sentence them to live in Afganistan under the Taliban. Sounds like a great idea to me.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Appropriate sentence for OBL?

It's odd that you should mention that, JB. I have seen the women of that region runnin around in front of CNN's story hungry cameras. At the same time 6ft 6inch tall Bin laden is somewhere over there. I would not put it past him to robe-up in women's garb to travel covertly. I have a message for all our covert ground forces....<br />"BOLO-BOLO-BOLO, All operatives. Be on look-out for 6'6" indiginous (SP) female in ethnic dress. Shoot female on sight, and identify body. If the body is that of the primary,secure and call-in forensic support team for positive ID."<br /> :cool:

norman158

Petty Officer 1st Class

lets just tie them up in front of a New York fire or police station as they are caught.

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

To be honest, I can't think of an appropriate punishment for him and his supporters.<br />What he has done makes no sense from a military, political, or financial aspect.<br />To torture or maim life in an international institution; it did nothing but **** off the world and ended a few thousand of innocent lives.<br />It has been said that he should be brought to trial. <br />I think he has already been tried. Time to carry out the punishment.<br />How about the ant trick or glass rod trick used in WWII.(apology to minors that know what I mean).<br />****, give him to me, I would gladly shoot him in the gut after pulling his toe-nails, fingernails and teeth 1 at a time.<br />Public excution would make him a martyr so I won't tell.<br />It hath been said:<br />An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

What they do to American flyers over there is drag him thru rthe streets.I will NEVER get those pictures outta my head.<br /> That's what we should do to him.Drag him down Broadway durring rush hour.

MIKE F

Petty Officer 1st Class

Behind a fire truck or police cruiser.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I say we stomp him..<br />Then we tattoo him..<br />Then we hang him..<br />Then we kill him..

11 footer

Lieutenant

I saw we sew his eye lids open and feed him nothing buy sleeping pills, untill he dies.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

WoW! Originally posted October 14, 2001 07:55 AM !! How did this one get dredged-up again? I have to say, I like this feature of iboats, that our data is preserved so remarkably long! but then, every once in a while, this happens .LOL

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Sadly this is a lose lose situation right now. Put him in prison, it will cost millions on millions. The terrorists will then hijack planes, take hostages, kill civilians all in demand for his release.<br />Execute him he will become a martyr and give them a common purpose to rally around. It will also be twisted to be a religious execution. There it no way to win a holy war! <br />Also by executing him, his followers will decide that his one life was worth 1,000 Christian lives, and they will seek revenge with a determination that won't end until they get their revenge. <br />What people don't understand about our enemies over there. Saddams military was filled with cowards that ran as soon as the bombs dropped, but they were also very smart. They knew that by turning themselves in they would be treated fair, made to sign a contract stating they would no longer fight, then sent home. OBL followers are not that easy. They have been convinced theirs is a religious calling. Unlike the past fights, these won't give up until they are dead. When they are dead more will take up their cause for their god.<br />The best possible outcome is to somehow turn his own people against him, then get one of them to assisinate him. Then we won't be the bad Christians that killed their leader. <br />Maybe he will just decide to go the path of Hitler and kill himself. Then it will be only him to blame.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

DD even if he offs himself the Extreemist islamics would still blame the Christians.....best that he in the public eyes just disapears and fades away but behind the scence is exicuted for his crimes to humanity.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Drag him through the streets on NY, after having to listen to Cat Stevens music in a closet for a month.