Anyone want to see my new website?**updates**

vrod2002

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Anyone want to see my new website?**updates**

The best boats in the known universe! Ya but you didn't say anything about momma. Or trains. or steriods! :D

biloxiriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Great job man. Wish I had the patience for that kind of work; gotta paint my ol Tiger Craft pretty soon, will probably try it in the driveway too. <br />
6288U75534F1GYHGMHMK-thumb.jpg

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Great site F'n... Really awesome..... :) <br /><br />Now, about that "Best boats in the known universe" stuff.. :p Biloxiriver and I might tend to disagree with ya.... :p <br /><br />All kidding aside, I remember when Don Aronow was shot... :(

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Your site looks great. Lot of history in that boat. Thanks for sharing. Learn something new everyday.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Thanks again folks and I mean that. I am not done yet so keep checking. I am just learning and as I can dig up info there will be many changes. Stay tuned.<br />eeboater <br />Hosting (I think 500mb) cost $42.00 a year and the domain name with some protection cost $16.00 a year. I have spent more then that in a weekend on gas and I will have it much longer. Plus if you pay you don't get any pop ups or ads on your site.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Lots of updates and changes to the site. If you have time check it out. <br />The pictures have been cleaned up. I added some graphics. There is more info. And now that I started the thing I am getting a flood of information. Barry is going to Florida in the next week and has been invited to stop by and visit with some of the designers and builders. I hope more pictures and stories will come from that. I am also waiting on a “package of stuff” to be delivered from a Nova Marine boat owner and we may have found a original Nova19 (still working on that). It just keeps getting better. <br />If you like fast, classic boats you have to stop by www.supernova19.com<br />I am still working on search engines, so just pop the address into your address bar and you will be there.<br />Thanks for looking.<br />Mark

bubbakat

Captain

That is what I call devout determnatiom and with the end results very satisfying.<br /><br />One good looking site and one heck of a story.<br /><br />cool boat!

f_inscreenname

Commander

Thanks bubbakat. It is kind of a obsession while it is still cold out. Then comes the real thing.