FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The Java ad-ons on my PC were way out of date and FireFox would not even let me 'enable' it. So I uninstalled it and want to download the latest version that Java says may or may not work with XP.
So far, so good. I first uninstalled all the outdated Java stuff. Then I downloaded and installed Java 8. I then went and checked the firefox add-ons and it was there and firefox allowed me to 'enable' it. It would not let me 'enable' the outdated version.
The final proof for me would have been that the contents of that box on Drudge would show up. But the box is no longer on Drudge. I guess I will have to wait for the next one.