Anyone on this forum from the UK ?

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Anyone on this forum from the UK ?

I can't see me having time to get up to see you durring my stay Phil, as always work gets in the way of me having some real fun. I just about have time for the Melbourne & Sydney tests before I have to fly home, I hope to catch up with Dunna & Triton before I leave.<br /><br />Rugby!! remind me: who are the world cup holders??<br /><br /> :D :p :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

I am in Oz now and going to England vs. Australia Rugby next Saturday . . . Who should I pull for? Decisions, decisions. Boss is a Pom, customers are Aussie. Go Oz!!!

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I would go with the Okkers. Tell you boss, if we upset them, might as well stay back in the States.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by QC:<br /> I am in Oz now and going to England vs. Australia Rugby next Saturday . . . Who should I pull for? Decisions, decisions. Boss is a Pom, customers are Aussie. Go Oz!!!
Can I send this post to all of your English customers QC<br /><br /> :D :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Voices............Voices.............did I hear voices........or was it a moan,...........then it may have been a groan.<br />Who cares anyway. I found it enjoyable. :D <br /><br />Danny, I am going to have to wise you up to something here mate.<br />The staunch United Kingdom supporters and their colonial cousins, have a thread, resting at the moment, solely for the purpose of discussing the Ashes. <br />This thread could well be the longest thread on uboats.com and when the next Ashes series comes along, the intention is to continue it. <br />With a bit of luck, we should be able to run it out to a couple of thousand posts. Not that we are trying to agitate our Hosts or anything, but it would be interesting to see if uboats.com post counter can handle 4 digits. It goes without saying, your support as a team member will be critical.<br />Thanks :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> Voices............Voices.............did I hear voices........or was it a moan,...........then it may have been a groan.<br />Who cares anyway. I found it enjoyable. :D <br /><br />Danny, I am going to have to wise you up to something here mate.<br />The staunch United Kingdom supporters and their colonial cousins, have a thread, resting at the moment, solely for the purpose of discussing the Ashes. <br />This thread could well be the longest thread on uboats.com and when the next Ashes series comes along, the intention is to continue it. <br />With a bit of luck, we should be able to run it out to a couple of thousand posts. Not that we are trying to agitate our Hosts or anything, but it would be interesting to see if uboats.com post counter can handle 4 digits. It goes without saying, your support as a team member will be critical.<br />Thanks :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip
Never heard of the United Kingdom cricket team!! I think you might be thinking about the England team Phil.<br /><br />Why is it whenever I see the word colonial my first thought is CONVICT.<br /><br /> :D :p :D

Danny_P_G

Seaman Apprentice

England have got the ashes !<br /><br />England have got the rugby world cup !<br /><br />England will have World cup in the next 5 weeks ( football )<br /><br />Cant think of anything else worth winning ?<br /><br />Didnt your guy from aussie land with size 14 feet win gold for you in swimming or something like that , See you can win something !!!

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Didn't the Aussies just win a football match in the World Cup (that's proper football, not the watered down US version :D :p )<br /><br />and what do you call a Scotsman at the World Cup?<br /><br />The referee :rolleyes:

bootle

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yup! the referee, thats the one, for those on this side of the pond who cannot make out who the referee is; Its the feller blowing a wet whistle on the end of a jock strap. :eek: :D :p :p :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Stan I hate to tell you but there's not even a Scotish ref there. But don't feel to down hearted there's no welsh one either.<br /><br /> :p :D :p

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

RPJS, when a bloke is down it really is most ungentlemanly to keep on kicking him :cool: <br /><br />I'm sure there is a Scotsman at the World Cup: he'll be the one selling fake tickets to the English :p <br /><br />In fact there are a load of Scots playing football at the World Cup: look at which teams the Trinidad & Tobago players normally play for! If I was English (and I sit and thank my God every day that I missed that one!) I'd be worried, very worried :D :D :D