Anyone know Handy Manny from Disney?

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander
hes on Playhouse Disney cartoons in the mornings. I had no idea his voice was Wilmer Valderrama, FEZ from That 70s Show. Just found that interesting. Those of you with kids im sure have seen this show at least once. Pretty neat little fact. The show is actually pretty funny.

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: Anyone know Handy Manny from Disney?

hes on Playhouse Disney cartoons in the mornings. I had no idea his voice was Wilmer Valderrama, FEZ from That 70s Show. Just found that interesting. Those of you with kids im sure have seen this show at least once. Pretty neat little fact. The show is actually pretty funny.

LOL :D My 4-year-old and 1-year-old son are watching Handy Manny right now. I think it's great that they are learning about real-world work and tools...it's a good educational show;)

Anything that teaches the value or hard work is ok tv to watch if you ask me. My sons love working in the garage and I'm sure watching that show hasn't hurt.

Didn't know it was Fez LOL that is too funny.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

ya my girlfriend told me and i didnt believe it so i checked it on Wikipedia and sure enough its him. Theres a movie on tonite, Handy Mannys motorcycle adventure or something. we might actually watch it lol

WAVENBYE2

Lieutenant Commander

Ya you ever watch Family Guy?? The mother on That seventy show is the voice of the mother on Family Guy, The brown headed girl in That 70's show is the voice of the daughter on The family Guy, little trivia for ya.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

i dont watch family guy alot, but i did just find that one out this past week also...

aspeck

Staff member

Handy Manny obviously has a thing for Kelly! LOL! Nope, never watched it ... :p

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Ya you ever watch Family Guy?? The mother on That seventy show is the voice of the mother on Family Guy, The brown headed girl in That 70's show is the voice of the daughter on The family Guy, little trivia for ya.

Got to love Family Guy !!!!
Never heard of the other one though. Need Grandchildren for that !!!