anyone have a favorite candy

ob

Admiral
I don't eat candy as much as I used to but whenever the wife and I rent a movie to watch ,sometimes we get two big boxes of Hot Tamales.Man I just can't put the box down till they're all gone.I love them things. :D Then I toss and turn and turn in sweet discomfort from the popcorn and Hot Tamales belly ache. :) <br /><br />After all ,it says right on the side of the box,'America's favorite cinnamon candy! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: anyone have a favorite candy

I used to eat them there orange slice thingys.<br />Don't eat candy anymore, doc said bad for ticker.

Laddies

Banned

Before I got Diabetes I could eat about a pound of orange slices at a sitting--Bob

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I used to eat them there orange slice thingys.<br />Don't eat candy anymore, doc said bad for ticker.
I always thought if you ate enough of em it would show that reluctant heart who was boss.Guess that ain't right though. ;)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) squirrels; mary jane; pixy stiks; ju-bees;toosie-rolls charlston chew; red licoices; good & plenty; recess cups and salt water taffy!!!! ;) :cool:

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

PEANUT BUTTER CUPS......Anything chocolate...<br /><br />Joe

brother chris

Commander

.....jolly ranchers....... They have full flavour until they are gone.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

..........Sky Bars......Hard to find

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'm with Steam_Mill<br /><br />Anything chocolate. The closer to bitter the better.<br /><br />Reeses made one for a while, can't find it anymore. Dark, semi sweet chocolate and crunchy p. butter. YUM!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

All that stuff will rot yer innards! :eek: <br /><br />That said, I ate more than my fair share of Hot Tamales, Red Hots, orange slices, and them red&white cinnimon christmas candy thingys... :D <br /><br />Still eat a few orange slices every once in a while..<br /><br />Junior mints... :D Oh how i wish i could still eat them things... :(

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

I like Popeyes "Candy Sticks" (course they used to be cigarettes...)

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Of course ice cream and chocolate (Reeses should be outlawed!), but the couch and a good mag and bag of Strawberry Twizzlers! My last Golden Retriever loved the ends, and so does my new GR puppy!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

This makes my teeth hurt, but if I were to buy candy it would be semi-sweet chocolate. Oh yea, my summer fishin' pard brings the yellow m&m's on the boat, so we eat those and have a beer for good luck, it usually works. Chief :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Turtles #1<br />Butterfinger bars #2

Stratosfied

Ensign

There used to be a candy bar of carmel and chocolate called Marathon or Marathon John. It was a long bar and was crisscrossed in form. Man it was great. My fav now is Rollos, or the Cadbury Easter Eggs.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

almond M&M's<br />and Hi-C gummy candies. no other brand of gummies has just the right texture.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

chocolate - good<br />chocolate and caramel - better<br />chocolate covered mixed nuts - even better<br />chocolate and peanut butter - awesome!<br /><br />Nothing but milk chocolate for me. I don't care for the bitter dark chocolate.<br /><br />Also like <br />Skor bars<br />$50,000 bars (or whatever they are called)...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I'm a gormet chocolate freak, and so is wifey.<br />There is a world-class confection factory in town called "Norman Love's"...It's actually named after the owner. This chocolate is awesome. Expensive, but worth a stop. I have never had any chocolate that comes close to it's adictive quality. This is not a commercial.<br /> Norman Love's story

NYMINUTE

Captain

Chuckles, 5 jelly flavored flavors. Hard to find, like the Skybar. NYLady loves CoffeeCrisp. Equally as hard to find.