Anyone haul their inflatable this way?

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
16,291
i do not have one but don't see when not as long as secured correctly and doing 70 or less
 

Jim Hawkins

Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
515
i do not have one but don't see when not as long as secured correctly and doing 70 or less
I only need to go 4 miles at 35 mph. I was mainly curious because I searched online assuming someone built something I could copy but found nothing.
 

alldodge

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
44,557
Opinion
The premise looks ok but I would not use the Ribs D rings to apply the holding force. I would use a strap going completely over it and fastened to each side of the truck. Use the D rings only to help keep it from sliding out from under the main strap. Would also use a larger strap
 
Top