Anyone ever try this? Promotional codes

Homerr

Commander
Most of us that shop on the internet have seen the little boxes at the end of checkout that says 'promotional code'.<br /><br />Most of the time you can enter that code to get free shipping, or a percentage off or whatever...<br /><br />Don't have a code? Try this:<br /><br />Do a Google search on 'promotional code' or 'promotional codes'.<br /><br />There are several web sites dedicated to these codes for various on line stores.<br /><br />Give it a shot, you never know what you'll find!<br /><br />Here's one search result: <br /><br /> http://www.couponcabin.com/index.htm <br /><br />H.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Anyone ever try this? Promotional codes

excellent homerr!!!!!!!...Thank You.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Cool, Thanks!!

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

No foolin' excellent - and just in time for Christmas shopping! THANKS!

Homerr

Commander

There was one site (can't remember, and didn't bookmark) that had a ton of stores by alphabetical order. Nice site.<br /><br />Most of them keep right on top of what's valid and what's not.<br /><br />I was bored one night and for some reason typed in promotional code into Google and Voilà!<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />H.

sangerwaker

Commander

Sweet! Thanks for the tip, Homerr! Who woulda thunk it!

KaGee

Admiral

Have tried similar ones... they are great!<br /><br />Now if we can only get promo codes for boat parts! :D

Homerr

Commander

LOL Kagee... I've tried! No luck so far.<br /><br /><br />H.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Cool I will try it. Report later on it value.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

click on "Sports & Recreation" at the bottom of the page - they've got BPS, D1ck's Sporting Goods, Boaters World, plus a bunch of West Marine rebate offers!<br /><br />thanks, Homerr!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks. Free Shipping is a major player in these codes, and can save a fair amount of money.

spratt

Lieutenant

Capt., free shipping is what seperates the deals from just a bargain...<br /><br />I heard a report ont eh news that on-line shopping is up 100% over last year this time!!! So, getting this tip is great!! I always wondered WHERE to get me a Promo Code:) For soem strange reason, though I use the Internet almost exclusively every day in work adn play, I never thought to search for them...nwo I will!!! Thanks for jogging me to think...

chadchurchill

Seaman

Thanks for sugesting this Homerr.<br /><br />Found a code for a free 3 piece luggage set for ordering from Office Depot at couponmountain . Had to order some supplies anyway and they also have free shipping. Doubt its very good quality, but hey it was free.

Homerr

Commander

You're welcome fellas!!<br /><br /><br />H.

Homerr

Commander

I just punched in EBay promotionl code, and I found a few but they are for new users only.<br /><br />You get $5 if you are a new bidder.<br /><br />So if you are new to Ebay, go find the code and save $5 !<br /><br />H.

Link

Rear Admiral

Homerr<br />Like others I would have never thought of that.<br />Thanks again