FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I remember this guys project. I have the same boat...but will keep the closed bow!! but this is an open layout like a bay boat, you can walk right up to the bow and fish...
I remember this guys project. I have the same boat...but will keep the closed bow!! but this is an open layout like a bay boat, you can walk right up to the bow and fish...
Yeah I don't like giving negative feedback most the times on guys choices but... I highly recommend helm rated seating over bag chairs when being shot across the water by a 150 HP Merc at 47 MPH.