FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am thinking about that Logoboat pontoon. I spoke with the owner of the company. Of course he wants to sell me a boat, but we had a nice talk about fishing etc.. He tells me the Yosemite rental pontoons are all his stuff. Too bad I have to travel to the ends of the earth (ok, hundreds of miles) to even look at them. They solve a lot of issues for me and provide all the things I need in a boat. When the time comes to buy I'll be taking one out for a test run.
I can't tell what area you live in. Perhaps out west? I am in Michigan and will get delivery of a new similar pontoon in two weeks. If you like, I will be glad to inform you of my experiences. Google up: GillGetter pontoons. Three brand names, many sizes. QAll of them made in St. Louis, Michigan.
Sincerely, Wayne