any steelers fans?

mattttt25

Commander
i'm a die hard eagles fan, so i don't like you this week, but need some help.<br /><br />trying to get a parking pass for the game in either the gold or red lots. question is, does anyone know when these pre-paid lots open, and when you need to remove your vehicle from them after the game? thanks-<br /><br />go birds!

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: any steelers fans?

NO I'M NOT A STEELERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

f_inscreenname

Commander

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> NO I'M NOT A STEELERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Me to. Being from Baltimore that would be a death sentence. :eek: <br />Sorry I have no help for you but I am sure someone will here. Good luck.

sangerwaker

Commander

This week I am a Steelers fan. I hope the Steelers beat the pants off the Eagles. Sorry, just depressed about my sorry Vikings demise this week :( .<br /><br />Sorry Matt, no help from me either, just a little venting. Good luck, I'm sure someone can and will answe your question, though.

aspeck

Staff member

MY, you are a little off on the score - Steelers 34 - that team with the green unies, 10. Our defense will hold Donovan and TO and The Rookie will have another good game.<br /><br />Mattt, can't help you with your question either, but will ask around and see if I can find anything out for you.

aspeck

Staff member

Why do you want to go see your Eagles loose, anyway? Cause you know they will!

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Gotta love the Steelers!<br />All my in-laws live in Pittsburgh, and I married a girl from there.

aspeck

Staff member

Matttt, did some asking around - all parking lots open 4 hours before kick-off. As for closing, can't tell you that, but I can tell you that 1 1/2 hours after the game my Steeler fan friend has been in the parking lot and there hasn't been anyone in sight to kick them out. Hope that helps.<br /><br />GO STEELERS!