Any pictures??

letsbarbq

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello fello friend on the water. I've enjoyed many late nights reading or researching postings to fix my problems. I appreciate the endless wealth of knowledge and experience this website has in its members. That is why I was curious to find out if I can match a boat to the names that I have seen so many time on this website. <br /><br />Here is Letsbarbq's boat. If you have more than one ....go for it.<br /><br />I currently have 3 boats. Little projects but soon will be keepers.<br /><br />Finished ! 84 Chris craft Scorpion Walk around with a 92 Johnson 225.<br /><br />Still tweaking, weak transom, - 79 Wellcraft V20 Steplift with 89 Mercury blackmax 200.<br /><br />Perfect running, little interior cosmetic -
Scorpion_010.jpg
jackplate_016.jpg
2_4winn.jpg
85 FourWinns 19 Horizon with V8 Mercruiser 200 HP, Alpha One.

lepper

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Any pictures??

looks like you are trying to post the pic from your yahoo mail account?? that won't work, you need to have it on a server that can be accessed. If you need me to I can host the pic for you. lmk... Just email me..<br />daweston@earthlink.net<br /><br />dave oh ya.. here
boat.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Lets, go to www.fishingworks.com and register you an account there, then go to the photo album and download your pictures there.<br />Then click view on the picture you want to post, right click it and copy the url from properties then come here and click image and paste url and your done.<br />Quite easy.<br />Yahoo has strange items like % etc and they do not work good at all. Sometimes they will show up and sometimes they won't.

letsbarbq

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lepper thanks for the help. That looks like suzuki 4 stroke back there. How nice. Fine rig you have there. I'll go with the way spinnerbaitnut had recommended. Well here it goes. <br /><br />
jackplate%20016.jpg
Scorpion%20005.jpg
<br /><br />
2_4winn.jpg