Any other 220 CC owners out there...

grouper21797

Cadet
Re: Any other 220 CC owners out there...

Just found your post. I own a 2004 220CC. I have owned it a year. I was searching the board to confirm if my boat has a 105 gal tank. Can't get anything from manufacturer or local dealers. I know why now; they are closing. I have subscribed to the thread so I will be notified of any replies.

ph1shmonger

Cadet

hey grouper! Have you had any problems with your livewells cracking at the top? My port well ripped right out and fell into the hull... I'm having it fixed and getting both wells supported from the base.

grouper21797

Cadet

I have noticed some very slight gel coat cracks, but nothing alarming. But after reading your post, I am going to look a little further and will report back. What's your model year? Original owner? I would have to think it took some hard pounding to drop a live well from it's holding. I did find out I had a 105 gal tank; finally got a response from Sea-Pro.....Don

ph1shmonger

Cadet

hey grouper... only a year later... :eek:

I've got a 2002 with a 2 stroke yam 150Hp. It's a little under powered, but not enough to upgrade yet. She runs great. I had the livewells fixed, but I guess they didn't support them well enough, my port well fell in again. I've adjusted my drain pole down to half the capacity and it seems to be fine.

She's a real good boat and my family and I have really enjoyed her. I'm looking into a larger outboard model with a cabin now. I'm gonna keep the sea pro, but we are wanting something that can get us to bimini and back comfortably as well as stay aboard when needed. I'm looking at the intrepids and pursuits.