Any or how many Glasply owners out there?

rodboat

Cadet
Re: Any or how many Glasply owners out there?

I just acquired a 25' Glasply with only 119 hours on it. It is a 1985 boat with hardtop and I/O 5.0 liter with 4 barrel carb. Does anyone know what the fuel tank capacity on this one would be?

glas23

Cadet

from the factory 25's had a 90 gal tank. post some pics id like to see the boat

Binford

Cadet

I'd like to see it too, rodboat.

We just bought a 1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot cuddy with a Mercruiser 470. Still finding my way around the thing. It's our first boat, so there's a lot to learn.

Last weekend was the Glasply Rendezvous held up in Bellingham, Wash., this time. We showed up (without the boat) and met a bunch of the guys from the Glasply.net forum. Lots of Glasply-specific info and help available on that forum. This one seems to cater more to boats in general, eh?

GiggityHarbor

Recruit

Hey guys, I joined this site just for this thread.

I'd been given by my dad what I think is a 22' Glasply 2110 ('77-'78).

Was wondering if anyone could help me decipher what this baby is and what I'm looking to get into w/ a mild-clean, and I/O-rebuild (failed cooler-pump regulator).

Pretty good and easy project-boat, and I am excited to be a seafarer very soon!

Binford

Cadet

Hey guys, I joined this site just for this thread.

I'd been given by my dad what I think is a 22' Glasply 2110 ('77-'78).

Was wondering if anyone could help me decipher what this baby is and what I'm looking to get into w/ a mild-clean, and I/O-rebuild (failed cooler-pump regulator).

Pretty good and easy project-boat, and I am excited to be a seafarer very soon!

Wow! I hadn't seen this post before. You'd get a whole lot more in the way of help, support and knowledge at the Glasply.net forum. Apparently not many Glasply guys here!

rodboat

Cadet

Pictures of my Glasply as requested. Not too good as from my cell phone. More later if interested. boat has only about 124 hours on it. I will be learning to run offshore with it this Spring and try a little bottom fishing out of it. boat is 24' with a V/8; 230 HP I/O. Boat is 1985 vintage. take care. Rodboat

0308121407.jpg0308121408.jpg0308121408a.jpg

Binford

Cadet

The Glasply forum crashed last weekend. We've set up a brand new site which can be accessed at glasply dot org.