FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I want to delete the default emoticons in my MSN messenger.<br /><br />Any ideas how?<br /><br />I can add/delete my personal ones, but I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the default ones.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />H.
Originally posted by Homerr:<br />I want to delete the default emoticons in my MSN messenger.<br /><br />Any ideas how?<br /><br />I can add/delete my personal ones, but I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the default ones.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />H.
Hey Homerr<br />I have some flake friends who are Gurus in the field of puting that also use MSN mesg. Most of these geeks stay far away from msn anything but I will ask them. Might take a couple days to get a answer so hang tight. I will post one way or another.<br /><br />Link<br /><br />Oh BTW Homerr I talked to my wife about selling our house in the next couple years and buying coastal property on our Left coast before the CA do and drive up the prices Could be a good investment. In the mean time we could go back to RV Living..
I see a lot of people doing the RV thing.<br />It may not be a bad idea.<br /><br />Same thing with living on a boat... No property taxes!<br /><br />H.