FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Any idea what this gauge is on my boat seems odd to me its just a orange stick..... seems to work because when I turn on the key it goes up, just not sure what its for. Its from a 1969 boat....
Thank you guys so much.... it is a trim gauge and it works perfect, cant believe I didn't notice it going up and down this entire time I have been driving it