Ant ideas on what year it is?

jmelzark

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
41
I was just given a evinrude 15hp think it's a late 90's the model number is E15RLEDS the serial is G04017379. If you tell me what year I would aperate it. thanx
 

ezeke

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
12,532
Re: Ant ideas on what year it is?

It is 1996.
 

Attachments

  • omc_1980_1998.JPG
    omc_1980_1998.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 0

Basher

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
82
Re: Ant ideas on what year it is?

E= Evinrude

15= Horsepower

R= Rope Start

L= 20" Transom

E= 9
D= 6

S= Model Run #

So you have a 1996 Evinrude 15HP Rope Start.

Basher
 

jmelzark

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
41
Re: Ant ideas on what year it is?

Thanx the motor runs great but I already have a kicker on my river sled. What do you think I could sell this motor for?
 

clemsonfor

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
1,011
Re: Ant ideas on what year it is?

keep it youll wish you had it later ittl sill be good winterize it and store untill u need it!
 

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
51,019
Re: Ant ideas on what year it is?

not nearly enough to replace it, if your current troller bites the dust.
 

jmelzark

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
41
Re: Ant ideas on what year it is?

True but since my boat is a flat bottom river sled my current kicker is a 15" shaft anything longer and I bounce it across the bootom of the river.
 

Admiral Nelson

Recruit
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
2
Re: ideas on what year it is?

Re: ideas on what year it is?

Hello, wonder if you could also help me find out the age of my 4hp Johnson,

4BR78E B64301

I would like to get a new prop and maybe a service manual. Tricky without knowing the age/year.

Regards
Paul
 
Top