Another Quiz

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Everyone has a personality of a cartoon character.<br /> <br />Have you ever asked yourself what cartoon character<br />do you most resemble? A group of Psychologists got<br />together and analyzed the personalities of well known<br />and modern cartoon characters. The information that<br />was gathered was made into this test.<br /> <br />Answer all the questions with what describes you<br />best, add up all your points at the end and look for<br />your results. Don't cheat!<br /> <br />1) Which one of the following describes the perfect<br />date? a) Candlelight dinner b) Fun/Theme Park c)<br />Painting in the park d) Rock concert e) Going to the<br />movies<br /> <br />2) What is your favorite type of music? a) Rock and<br />Roll b) Alternative c) Soft Rock d) Country e) Pop<br /> <br />3) What type of movies do you prefer? a) Comedy<br />b) Horror c) Musical d) Romance e) Documentary<br /> <br />4) Which one of these occupations would you choose<br />if you only could choose one of these? a) Waiter b)<br />Professional Sports Player c) Teacher d) Police e)<br />Cashier<br /> <br />5) What do you do with your spare time? a) Exercise<br />b) Read c) Watch television d) Listen to music e) Sleep<br /> <br />6) Which one of the following colors do you like best?<br />a) Yellow b) White c) Sky Blue d) Dark Blue e) Red<br /> <br />7) What do you prefer to eat right now? a) Snow<br />b) Pizza c) Sushi d) Pasta e) Salad<br /> <br />8) What is your favorite Holiday? a) Halloween<br />b) Christmas c) New Year d) Valentines Day<br />e) Thanksgiving<br /> <br />9) If you could go to one of these places which one<br />would it be? a) Paris b) Spain c) Las Vegas<br />d) Hawaii e) Hollywood<br /> <br />10) With which of the following would you prefer to<br />spend time with? a) Someone Smart b) Someone<br />attractive c) Someone who likes to Party d) Someone<br />who always has fun e) Someone very sentimental<br /> <br />Now add up your points and find out the answer you<br />have been waiting for!<br /> <br />1.) a-4 b-2 c-5 d-1 e-3<br /> <br />2.) a-2 b-1 c-4 d-5 e-3<br /> <br />3.) a-2 b-1 c-3 d-4 e-5<br /> <br />4.) a-4 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-1<br /> <br />5.) a-5 b-4 c-2 d-1 e-3<br /> <br />6.) a-1 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-4<br /> <br />7.) a-3 b-2 c-1 d-4 e-5<br /> <br />8.) a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4 e-5<br /> <br />9.) a-4 b-5 c-1 d-4 e-3<br /> <br />10.) a-5 b-2 c-1 d-3 e-4<br /><br />Now check back later this evening to find out who you are. :D

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: Another Quiz

I know what cartoon character I am right now- Marvin the Martian cause:<br /><br /> SBN You have made me very angry!

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Dang it SBN I was gonna watch the Spartans play hoops tonight and now I've gotta sit by my puter and find outwho I am!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Here's the answers.<br />_____________________________________________<br />(10-16 points)<br /> <br />You are Garfield: You are very comfortable, easy<br />going, and you definitely know how to have fun but<br />sometimes you take it to an extreme. You always<br />know what you are doing and you are always in<br />control of your life. Others may not see things as<br />you do, but that doesn't mean that you always have<br />to do what is right. Try to remember your happy<br />spirit may hurt you or others.<br /> <br />(17-22 points)<br /> <br />You are Snoopy: You are fun, you are very cool and<br />popular. You always know what's in and you never<br />are out of style. You are good at knowing how to<br />satisfy everyone else. You have probably disappeared<br />for a few days more than once but you always come<br />home with the family values that you earned. Being<br />married and having children are important to you,<br />but only after you have had your share of fun times.<br /> <br /> <br />(23-28 points)<br /> <br />You are Arnold: You have lots of friends and you are<br />also popular, always willing to give advice and help<br />out a person in need. You are very optimistic and you<br />always see the bright side of things. Some good<br />advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer, if not you<br />will have many conflicts with life.<br /> <br />(29-34 points)<br /> <br />You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic<br />person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that<br />anyone could ever have and never want to loose. You<br />never cause harm to anyone and they would never not<br />understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it's funny<br />and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and<br />jealous people, then you will be stress free.<br /> <br />(35-42 points)<br /> <br />You are Charlie Brown: You are tender, you fall in love<br />quickly but you are also very serious about all<br />relationships. You are a family person. You call your<br />mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may<br />occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your<br />passion confuse you with reality.<br /> <br />(43-50 points)<br /> <br />You are Dexter: You are smart and definitely a thinker.<br />Every situation is fronted with a plan. You have a<br />brilliant mind. You demonstrate very strong family<br />principles. Maintain a stable routine but never ignore<br />a bad situation when it comes.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!<br /><br />ROFLMAO :D :D Spinner you're killing me :D :D

Bondo

Staff member

Well,..... I got a 24....... Arnold........<br /><br />That leaves Me with only 1 Question,............... Who the He!! is Arnold.??.?<br /><br />I watch Fishing shows on Saturday Mornings............. Not Cartoons.......... :confused:

one more cast

Captain

hey Bondo.. <br />Arnold---->
is

Bondo

Staff member

Boy, O Boy,........... Am I Lucky or What......... :rolleyes: <br /><br />He looks like a Tree Hugging Bleeding Heart Liberal..................... :(

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I too am SpongeBob!!!<br /><br />But I don't, repeat don't have square pants. They are far from square :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

I got a 28 :confused: - Bondo, when you find out who Arnold is, please let me know! :confused: :confused: <br /><br />Self edit: or more accuratly, WHAT Arnold is??

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Bass Man Bruce:<br /> I got a 28 :confused: - Bondo, when you find out who Arnold is, please let me know! :confused: :confused:
Hey BMB, look up at OMC's post, that is Arnold. :D

sangerwaker

Commander

34 points makes me Sponge Bob also, but only one point away from Charlie Brown. Good Grief.

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer

31 - That makes me Spongebob. The discription actually fits. I am really a loyal person, but I don't own square pants. Just big pants! :D