Another funny EBay item

Homerr

Commander
Re: Another funny EBay item

Yea LOL!<br /><br />I seen an auction some years ago for a 'single white blank piece of paper'<br /><br />I thought that was funny, but this auction is better!<br /><br />H.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And me wonders who wrote all them questions too.<br /><br />What about all the gmail invites that are on ebay? :rolleyes:

Homerr

Commander

I just heard about the gmail thing SBN... I don't know what's going on there yet. :confused: <br /><br />H.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I read the questions to him, cant believe his auction causes so much offence. It seems very funny to me

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> I read the questions to him, cant believe his auction causes so much offence. It seems very funny to me
Yea Chris, it does when you write them to yourself. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Tape!!!!!! I think I will sell my weekly trash. Ought to be able to get $1.75 a bag. What a Hoot! :rolleyes:

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

How did you find this item? Did you put"wad of duct tape" in the search box?

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by davexx:<br /> How did you find this item? Did you put"wad of duct tape" in the search box?
Just "WAD" ;)

KaGee

Admiral

I think it's funny.<br /><br />Surprised that Fleabay has allowed it to be up so long.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Some people are even offended by farts. Others laugh! Some people just have no sense of humor.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Uh oh :eek: :eek: I just came back from the bathroom and I think I might have a winner(big seller) :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

If you were shopping for a SONY PSP & got a page full of this stuff you would be a little bit irratated?<br /><br />still funny, though!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> This just in, lint from Elvis's dryer.<br /><br /> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5550982998&rd=1
rauch12.gif
<br />What next? His last bowel movement perserved in a ZIPLOCK?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Some people are even offended by farts.
Got a scoop for ya, WBW!!! Start bagging up those beany discharges and label them as authentic Pinto Bean Gaseous discharges made by the worlds only WBW...if ya make a mint, I only want 25% of the proceeds for helping ya get started!!! Perhaps market them as "Guraanteed to be the hit of the party!!!" "Make your unwanted company leave in a hurry!!!" Attract the dog!!" "Now you can open up a bag of oderiferous beany discharge on your enemy!!!"

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Uh oh :eek: :eek: I just came back from the bathroom and I think I might have a winner(big seller) :D :D
Any "images" in there? Makes it more valuabel if ya can distinguish Mary or the Pope or somebody in it...or even Elvis, or GW!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN, last time I looked for an image in MINE, all I could see was Kerry!!!