Another father-son boating day goes well

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Another father-son boating day goes well

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> GOod one! Got a good laugh out of it. My son is only 8, but I know this is coming.<br /><br />What he doesnt realize is, I am the hardest headed know-it-all that ever was. He will be outmatched.<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />Ken
Ken,<br /><br />I can tell you from personal experience that will only make it more difficult for the both of you. Sad but true. :(

Triton II

Commander
Re: Another father-son boating day goes well

I've got one 17, one 15 and one just about 14-year-old. ALL boys. Removed their mother from their lives four years ago and they've turned out perfectly! :D <br />Seriously, I sympathise with you Tink, my youngest drives me nuts with his stubborness, but we always calm down after a skirmish and have an icecream or a cuppa together. His latest exploit? <br />Being the nautical/handyman that he is (or wants to be) he hung a hammock in his room despite my saying he could hang it between two trees in the back yard. Cheeky ba$tard even used the two HD eyescrews I bought for the job. Fortunately the house has a hardwood frame. Young 'un duly climbs in it and finds that it's fun to swing from side-to-side. This oscillatory motion increases... as does the fun factor. Bang!! Ar$e cheeks straight through the bedroom window (fortunately protected by the fabric of the hammock). $167 and two icecreams later, Mr Nautical Handyman has a new window and no hammock.<br />Anyone want to buy a top quality, Brazilian cotton hammock? Going cheap, just AUS$167!<br />Again, seriously: Best of luck Aldo... hope things turn out OK.