another Bush ....Hater

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class
This Senior Won't be Voting For Bush . . . <br /><br />I am a senior citizen. <br /><br />During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. <br /><br />I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. <br /><br />Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. <br /><br />I lost my job. <br /><br />I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. <br /><br />I lost my homes. <br /><br />I lost my health insurance. <br /><br />As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. <br /><br />Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me! <br /><br />I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. <br /><br />Bush has to go! <br /><br />Sincerely, <br /><br />Saddam Hussein

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: another Bush ....Hater

The democrats would have people like Saddam vote. DR avatar rocks

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

You had me believing you for a sec DR.....really! Guess I need another longneck. :D

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

got me too, I was getting mad QUICK!<br />I guess Kerry has sadam's and osama's vote...sl

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Shoot I thought we had another vote<br /><br />cool avatar DR

Link

Rear Admiral

cc lancer <br /><br />Got me too. Good one :)

crab bait

Captain

dear sadddam,,<br /><br /> then you should,, an have leagle right too get an international attorney an sue the pants off the USA..<br /><br />because bush's backed military 'storm trooped' your soveingn nation because why,??,, you were/are a bad man..<br /><br />you can win this suit...

SCO

Lieutenant

I was about to reply "it's all about you , huh Lancer?? " got me. :eek: