Anniversary Suggestions?

sailor3X7

Petty Officer 2nd Class
My wife and I will be celebrating our 20 year anniversary this year. I want to plan something fun to surprise her. However, I'm certainly not a rich man. Anyone have any ideas for a unique celebration on a budget? It's actually not until December, but I don't want it to creep up on me and wait too long to make plans.

Realgun

Commander
Re: Anniversary Suggestions?

Save 50 dollars a month till the date you need then a small cruise should do. Or take her to a good bed and breakfast away from the kids etc!!!<br /><br />Good you made it to 20 only 3 more for me and the dollar a month seems to be all I can afford. :)

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Romance does'nt need to cost a lot of money.<br />My wife loves doing the things that involve us being together, one time that springs to mind was when we took the dog for a walk in the peak district, I had booked us into a small B&B without her knowing and arranged for a friend to follow us to collect our car and bring our bags etc. The B&B was a truely romantic place with open fires and nice reasturant, we had a fantastic weekend.

Link

Rear Admiral

ha <br />Romance does'nt need to cost a lot of money.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> ha HA<br />Romance does'nt need to cost a lot of money.
Are you living on this world or another?? <br />hehe just kidding..<br />With Mrs.Link it could be as simple as a camping trip..no big deal... she is a great growned to earth gal.. <br />Camping makes since...but a bed and breakfeast.. thatso cool..after 20 years... a tain trip mkes since..<br /> ;)

one more cast

Captain

My wife and I received tickets for a dinner cruise as a wedding gift. I don't know if you have anything like that in your area or not but the cruise was on a small lake and lasted about three hours and was very enjoyable.

fireman57

Captain

Won't be 20 for me until September something. Last year I just told her to get in the truck Friday when she got home from work. My buddy has a cabin on a lake 3 hours from here that has a hot shower and a flush toilet. Had the boat hooked up and her stuff packed (yea, I didn't pack everything that she would have) and we took off. the kids were old enough to stay by themselves and my neighbor and sister looked in on them. She loved it. Never did launch the boat or get to fish but was kept plenty busy otherwise.

sailor3X7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Good suggestions. She's pretty easy to please actually. My biggest challenge is her birthday is a couple of days before Christmas and our anniversary is a couple of days after Christmas. So we are always broke at that time.