And yet another Darwin Candidate

KaGee

Admiral
From our local rag...<br /><br />
Article published Tuesday, January 18, 2005<br /><br />Gunman enters business, takes $6 from employee<br /><br /><br />A man with a semiautomatic handgun robbed a U-Haul employee of $6 yesterday after he entered the business and said he was thinking about robbing a liquor store.<br />The man entered U-Haul, 2808 Monroe St., about 9 a.m. and asked an employee for money. During the conversation, the suspect said he thought about robbing a liquor store, police Detective Kermit Quinn said.<br /><br />When the suspect lifted the side of his jacket, the victim saw a gun. The suspect said he needed money for food, and the employee gave him a dollar. When questioned whether he had more money, the victim gave the suspect an additional $5, the detective said.<br />
What a moron... How much cash could a U-Haul have at closing time, muchless at 9:00 AM.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: And yet another Darwin Candidate

Wait a minute Mister robber, let me swipe my plastic over to that thar Mc/Donalds over yonder and you can go eat there. :rolleyes:

NYMINUTE

Captain

This clown has to be from Fort Wayne. Genius!!!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Trying to imagine that conversation:<br /><br />"Welcome to UHaul, how can I help you?"<br /><br />"I was just thinking about robbing a liquor store."<br /><br />"How much booze we talking here? I got a good deal on a 15ft 800 cubic foot cargo truck today, electric loading ramp and air conditioning at no extra charge. That'll hold a buttload of Boones Farm."<br /><br />"I'd like to get some breakfast first." [shows the gun]<br /><br />"Here's a dollar."<br /><br />"Thanks, but that ain't even enough for coffee. Got any more?"<br /><br />"What the heck, here's a five, get the whole Big Breakfast Deal."<br /><br />"Thanks, buddy."<br /><br />"No problem. Have a nice day." [calls 9-11]

NYMINUTE

Captain

jtexas, You Rock. :D :D :D <br />
527.gif

KaGee

Admiral

Guess she won't be trying out for the circus anytime soon. Somedays it is dangerous to be stupid.