And the beat goes on....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
... just watching Fox News tonight. They had a Democrat pundit on who was talking about how the Democrats had to REPACKAGE THEMSELVES!!!! I dont' believe it. They still don't get it, do they? The guy actually had the temerity to say that the Democrats need to go to Bible School to learn the terminology that would enable them to appeal to the vast center of the electorate.<br /><br />I'm really not surprised, but I am speechless. This Party is like Freddy Krueger. It's gonna just keep getting staked in the heart and then coming back for more. <br /><br />They have convinced themselves that GW won because of morals. Undoubtedly a significant part of the equation but certainly not the whole reason. <br /><br />Will someone please find the Silver Stake!!!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: And the beat goes on....

When they figure out it wasn't how they packaged the message but the message itself, is the day they can step to the stage with confidence. Until then, listen to the foolishness spewing from the mouths of losers blaming the players, the judges and the rules of the game. Everything but themselves, their positions and their goals. <br /><br />NY MINUTE, don't worry about Hillary, really out of the mainstream and carrying way too much baggage. Even her most ardent supporters (unions) will abandon her and make her an unviable candidate. Barock Obama is a guy with the horsepower and a clean slate that will make him president one day.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

One may go to church on Sunday. One may go to bible study nightly. But that won't get them elected, because they may still be pro-abortion,pro-gay unions. A true Christian, regardless of how they personally feel about those issues, must live by those values as best they can.<br />In fewer words, "They can talk the talk, but do they walk the walk?"<br /><br /><br />The moral majority that voted them down LIVE by thier faith. It's one thing to talk about issues, and quite another to put your beliefs to practice in your life.<br />There are many aspects about the laws dictated by the bible that pain me to uphold, but I still have to. I have nothing against gays, but I have no control over what the book tells me.<br />It aint the New York Times, not by any stretch. And THAT is why they went home dejected last Wednesday.<br />But I'm not sugjesting that "getting repackaged" won't werk. Many a skilled "priest", or "pastor" has fooled thier entire congregation, by talking the talk, and not getting caught walking a lie.<br /><br />But the issues they stand for would be a dead give-away. They would need to tell people that "abortion is murder", then turn on the public trust and introduce reverse legislation---and politians have been doing that since recorded time.<br />Kerry could not pull it off, for fear of turning his KOOK base against him. He desperately needed that kkok fringe to do his footwork,where he was afraid to tread (like the inner cities for example).

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Huh? I thought there were 2 groups. City folk and country folk. Whats the problem, the democrats can't figure that out?<br /><br />Alot of country folk don't like alot of the sins that go on in the cities. Nobody will ever be able to change that. If they try, the'll keep loosing...

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

How is it that so many good people, who consider themselves sooooooo progressive, kind, caring, compassionate, tolerant, sophisticated and intelligent can keep voting for a Party that has to play act in an attempt to gain power. It is totally beyond me.<br /><br />My Mother warned me to stay away from and be wary of people who are not forthright. I guess the Mothers of 50 some million Americans did not teach their kids that lesson.