And the beat goes on.....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
CNN denies it has lost viewership while Fox News' ratings have soared. It also denies that it has a liberal leaning. They only appear that way because their journalists 'challenge the establishment'. <br /><br />This is a real hoot. The same methods of rating viewership used when CNN was top dog, are now no longer valid because CNN is a 'different kind of news service.<br /><br />CNN also says that Fox News are just a bunch of crazy people exchanging view. So when O'reilly holds Michael Moore's feet to the fire for all of the lies and distortions, in his movie, O'reilly is just a crazy person.<br /><br /> http://www.broadcastingcable.com/CA443471.html

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: And the beat goes on.....

From what I see, this little drama behind the news media goes deeper than market share. Since the Nixon/Kennedy campaign, TV news has played a key role in getting it's canidate elected. This time, there is a glimmmer of competition. This time,me thinks they do not sing in the same choir. It has the industry a bit worried thier man wont actually win.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: And the beat goes on.....

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> From what I see, this little drama behind the news media goes deeper than market share. Since the Nixon/Kennedy campaign, TV news has played a key role in getting it's canidate elected. This time, there is a glimmmer of competition. This time,me thinks they do not sing in the same choir. It has the industry a bit worried thier man wont actually win.
I can see Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Peter Jennings starting to pout already. :eek: