An Old But True Saying

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: An Old But True Saying

Just think of the purty nurses and you'll be fine!<br /><br />Best thoughts with you and your family.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Jeff, you can count on the mrs and I getting a good word in for ya. Don't forget, you got some serious musky training for me at Clearfork. Please keep us posted.

aspeck

Staff member

Prayers are with you, Jeff!

dolluper

Captain

Hope all goes well and speedy recovery!!!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Well Wishes from CA to you Jeff!!<br /><br />Hang Tough!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

You'll be in our prayers, GF. May your doctors be skilled and your nurses be good lookin'! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just talked to Mrs. Gonfishn, and all seems well with the ol fart. No blockages and no need for any by-pass surgery at this time and he should be home this evening.<br />That's great news. :cool:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey Spinner, that is some excellent news for sure. I know at the get together he reminded me of the energizer bunny by going and going and going. I don't have any ticker problems and I was having problems keeping up with him. <br /><br />Hope we all can get together again here in the future. You take care of yourself as well.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

Great news!!! Boy howdy them iboat prayers are sure powerful. Very glad to hear good news like that. Braxton :D

D

DJ

GF,<br /><br />Prayers with you. See you soon.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Gonfishn <br />Your in my prayers.and that you will be fishn reel soon:eek:)<br />Serenity

KaGee

Admiral

Hmmmmm, bad news for the muskies.... bad indeed.<br />Go get 'em Gonfishn!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Great news!!<br />Glad to hear you's alright.<br /><br />AK Chappy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Good Deal, GF!.... Keep that ol' ticker, ticking... :)

gonfishn

Commander

I want to thank you for the well wishes I have recieved here...Heart cath showed 50% blockages.I didn't know it but unless you are 60% or more stents or bypasses are not done..<br /><br />Those who have had Caths know that they go through your groin area for the procedure..I had a graft done in 2000..So when they tried to go through that area they could not pass the site..After trying both sides and much pain they decided to go through my arm..<br /><br />Wish they had gone there first..Made em shoot the bug juice to me on the later..Now I know what smooth as a babys bottom means after all the shaving they did :D Thanks again for the posts here..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, touched base with Jeff via phone last night and seems that he may have developed some clots in his arm from the procedure.<br /><br />On top of that, his MIL past away on Wednesday night or Thursday morning early, I forget what he said now.<br /><br />He will be checking in on us in a few days, he has a busy weekend scheduled right now.<br /><br />Thought you all might want to know.