An Old But True Saying

gonfishn

Commander
"If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself" makes alot of sense as we get older.<br /><br />In 99' i had a massive M/I and was in a coma for five days and ended up losing the back third of my ticker....Last week went in for what I thought was a routine Checkup. Seems that for Breakfast on Wednesday I will be having a Heart Cath and for lunch a possible by pass is in store for me<br /><br />This is not my first Rodeo on the heart cath but I still have misgivings when someone is messing with my ticker..Spinner will be keeping tabs on me and I hope to be running my mouth here in a few days..Take care..

oddjob

Commander
Re: An Old But True Saying

Good luck GF. We are all pulling for ya.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Keep your chin up GF, And good luck.<br />Will be watching for your return.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Been there, GF. Not fun. Preventing MI is a lot easier than surviving one, though.<br /><br />Asked them to install a zipper in my sternum so it would be easier next time. <br /><br />That got me a laugh and I think the nurses treated me better. Of course having five nurses among visiting relatives might have helped, too.<br /><br />Best of luck to you, and we will be expecting you back soon. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

A prayer for you, and will see you here shortly! :)

eeboater

Commander

Good luck GF... The Big Guy's watching.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Best of luck GF, and looking for your return here.

Ralphy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Our thoughts will be with you GF...you will be back soon, still a couple a them gators out there with you name on em!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

They have all my numbers and I have their's and as soon as I hear anything, I will post it.<br /><br />Maybe I won't have to and he can post himself.

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sending one upstairs to the BIG GUY for you GF! Thoughts with you; good luck, post results soon.

PW2

Commander

It's a pain getting older, GF. But it's better than the alternative.<br /><br />Good Luck

KaGee

Admiral

What Bubbakat said. Thumbs up.