An apology.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
To this board & the people of the Great State of Oregon, or anyone else so rightly offended. I got on this board last week & went berserk. It was after a night out with the boys & I was good & drunk. I said some things here on my post that I won't even go back to delete. I just can't re-live it, I'm ashamed of myself. I'm sorry. Your understanding is appreciated. Thank you. Regards, BL.

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: An apology.

Freinds dont let friends get on computers drunk.<br /><br />Apology accepted.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That explains a lot, BL. :) <br /><br />Accepted.

bubbakat

Captain

BAILIF!!! Wack his pee-pee <br /><br />x's 2 :D :D :D <br /><br />That is another reason fermented drink should not be consumed :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Geez!!! That would hurt like all git out!! They teach that to ya' in police school bubba??? :D :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I'm just glad the officers are in TN and not TX....<br /><br />and I thought bubba and I were buds....I'm not letting him close to me with a night stick!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> BAILIF!!! Wack his pee-pee :D
Are you Leslie Hurwinkle??????<br /><br />BinLurkin, you are an interesting poster. I was wondering were the personal attacks came from. Need to chnage your Name to BinDrinkin. :D <br /><br />Ken

bubbakat

Captain

Guys I learned that from grade school. It just carried over to my golden oldies days :D :D

gonfishn

Commander

I have spent a couple of days fishn with bubba....As a ha ha he was going to have his Narco Squad give me a down home welcome until Eurolarva reminded him of my heart condition :eek: <br /><br />Showed up a little early at our last get together wearing battle fatigues and his handy pocket rocket..Later on I introduced him to gonfishns special stinkbait..Bet he thinks twice about an early wake up call again :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Ben,<br /><br />SoulWinner may be a good person to talk to about now... :) <br /><br />Chris..........

SoulWinner

Commander

Binlurkin, No prob. I posted a whole big ole thinggy on conservative vs Christians just for you and wondered you had been......<br /><br />Also, I just quit drinking several weeks back. I have drank between 12 and 20 beers a night for the last......well.....since Oct 15 1999. That was a bad day.....<br /><br />Anyhoozer, we might not agree on anything, but I love you bro, and I ain't alone in that. Be good to yourself!

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Need to chnage your Name to BinDrinkin. :D <br />[/QB]
ROTF!<br /><br />How about "Osama" BinLurkin?<br /><br />Hey, just kidding.<br /><br />It's easy to get bent outa shape, and a bit difficult at times to resist posting some rather pointed stuff...especially after a few beers get under the belt. I KNOW.<br /><br />I also know that it takes quite a man to apologize publicly. Well done!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I have absolutely no clue what you refere to. But now that you did, I'm very curious. :confused: <br /><br />Friends don't let friends drink stuff near thier computers....It might get in the keyboard. :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I had this problem once,<br /><br />I switched to whiskey and the problem went away.. :p

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thank you LD & JB too, I wouldn't blame you if you both harpooned me. Tylerin & Kelton want to whack what? I'm with Kelton, I'll calm down. Yes, LB glad the cops didn't see me that night. They had a ride service available & I was sober enough to take advantage of it. Ken, who's Leslie? Somebody I should know? I don't know what Skinny is referring to. Achris, Soulwinner sounds good to me, seems very understanding. Just like you & all on this board. I didn't see the Conservative vs Christians post I'll look, I'd love to see it. Yes I first started out to be Snaggy, but I didn't get the password & had to re-do it as BinLurkin because it was the only thing I could think of as I couldn't get admin to respond & get me on as Snaggy, Been Lurking. It's probably a good thing they aren't so reponsive as I'd probably be banned from this board after my last tirad. I haven't got to the whiskey yet, just like the beer.

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Like we've never said something we wish we didn't?<br />Its water under the bridge, BL. Thanks for being man enough to take resonsibility & apologize.