alumitroll: what animals do you have?

Twidget

Commander
Re: alumitroll: what animals do you have?

We have a 7 year old Sheltie. He is an indoor, sleeping machine. He hates even riding in the car. I live in fear that someone will break into my house, trip over him, break a leg and sue me for everything I have.<br /><br />The dog i had while dating my wife was called buddy, because he went everywhere with me. I had an Rx7 that he loved to ride shotgun in. One day, when taking my soon to be wife to visit my Dad, Buddy jumped in the car when I opened the door. He sat in the passenger seat and looked at my wife like 'I dont know where you are sitting, but this is my spot'. :)

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

Daisy (avatar) is a 10 week old yellow lab. She will grow up and look like QC dog. Pointer we are in the same position just different breeds. I lost my last lab to cancer a year ago, still think about him a lot.

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

One female germen sheperd named Charlie....as soon as she hears the rattling of the boat keys, she is at the back door waited to go to the boat..<br /><br />Belchy

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

KM2,<br /><br />That is a great looking pup. My neighbor has a yellow lab (bailey) and it is such a good dog I considered getting one. I am glad you decided to get a new pup after the loss of your four legged friend. <br /><br />Darn that is a focused look in Daisy's eyes. Please post updates as she grow's.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Princess Margaret (Maggie or Mags or sometimes Maggot, sorry I am a nickname machine . . .) and Not Your Average Polar Bear (AKA Bear) are our second and third labs, they are buddies with a great Golden (Ranger) across the street and I can say they are pretty comparable dogs. My father just lost his Golden (Duchess) which reminded me a lot of your sad posts Pointer . . . I think Daisy actually looks just like Maggie when she was a pup. Maggie is 10 and starting to struggle (tumors etc.), so we are beginning to prepare ourselves. She is Mrs. QC's only female in a house full of males and I am VERY worried about how she is going to handle it . . . :( <br /><br />
Mags%20Bear%20resize.jpg
<br /><br />Maggie is the well rounded girl on the left . . .

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

0e4257a6.jpg
<br />As of today the two are now one. The one on the left has gone to the great playground in the sky. She would have been 15 on Jan 1st.

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

I have a 120 gallon fish tank with tropical fish. I enjoy keeping fish, but want a dog for my kids. Sadly, my daughter has asthma and is allergic to pet dander, so mammals are prety much off limits. I'm hoping the Asthma is something she grows out of, it seems to be improving slowly.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

15 year old cat jess 1 year old lab/border collie cross (zac)(collie colour lab body /brain) + 6 month old border collie (gem)<br /><br /><br />oh four fish and three rugrats!!

babydoll

Recruit

These are pictures of our "babies".. :D <br />Snoopy (Siberian Huskey-Malamute)<br /> <br />
snoop.jpg
<br /><br />Our One and Only cat: Whiskers<br /><br />
whiskers.jpg
<br /><br /> And the youngest member: Bambee (a rat terrier)<br /><br /><br />
bambee.jpg
[

4poco

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Picture of First Mate <br /><br />
spank.JPG

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

What a great topic! Some great pics. <br /> I'm sadden to hear some of you have lost your pets too. It was extremely difficult for me.<br /><br />QC tumors are pretty common in older labs, my dog had one the size of a baseball, but it wasn't cancer and since surgury for an older dog is risky we left it alone. So I hope you have many years left with your friend.

heycods

Captain

I have 3 toy fox terriers, one mixed terier, two cats , a blue manx and one cat inherritrd when my mother died. 40 goats, 20 chickens and 55 mother cows. Yes they are all pets and verry spoiled. <br /> have a goodun lwr