alumitroll: what animals do you have?

alumistar

Petty Officer 2nd Class
what kind(s) of animals do you own? and, which ones go on the water with you?<br /><br /><br />i have two black and white tuxedo cats: angus and dharma<br />one dog, a blue heeler/border collie: abbey

alumistar

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: alumitroll: what animals do you have?

oh yeah, and abbey definately is the water dog of the century. on memorial day, she jumped in the water while we on my buddy's bayliner, on plane, at about 25mph or so. BIG SPLASH! that was probably THE coolest looking thing i've had any dog of mine do! :D

mattttt25

Commander

20 fish in a 75 gal tank. oh, and a lively 3 yr old. about time for her first dog, but i'm holding out as long as i can.

alumistar

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yup, forgot to throw my 5 yr old in there. kids are just like puppys :D

alumistar

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yup, forgot to throw my 5 yr old in there. kids are just like puppys :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

We currently have: 2 Yellow labs, two mice, a snake and a bunch of lizards and tree frogs in an outdoor terrarium thing . . .<br /><br />The mice are now in a cage on my workbench in the garage because the kids and Mrs. QC don't like the stink in their room :rolleyes: Can you say I told you so? Not sure why they think the mice or I like their new location.<br /><br />Our male Yellow is a great water dog, but where we boat AND our boat don't really support the dog thing. Family thinks that I will simply load and unload him off the boat, but frankly there is no way he could get in and out without help or destroying the gelcoat. Sounds anal, but this boat wouldn't work with him from the beach. Dock maybe, but not from the beach.<br /><br />Here he is checking out the frogs and lizards:<br /><br />
000_0133%20resize.JPG

Ron G

Commander

I got 2 dogs ,excuss me spoiled want to be humans,but they are my babies.Ill try to post some pics later if i can get the dock to work.<br /><br />Qc your dogs like mine it looks like :)

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ron G:<br /> want to be humans
Yup, you can see by the way he sits in chairs that he thinks he's human. He also likes to sit in the driver seat of the truck, jumps throguh the window if we leave it open. Happy as a clam, just sits there. Not sure where he thinks he's going, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could start it if I gave him the keys . . .

Ron G

Commander

Mine waits on me to get home every day,they have to have there daily ride to the store.Blue rides in the back and bell up front,the woman at one of the stores gives them treats :)

ZmOz

Captain

I have a beagle/basset hound mix and a nearly antique cat. The dog HATES water, in the summer when it's near 100 degrees if you spray him with the hose he'll be pissed off all day. When he was a puppy I actually had to teach him to swim. I took him to the river and he walked right in. Stayed on the bottom like a brick, bubbles coming out of his nose. :D <br /><br />The cat is around 14 or 15 years old. She's missing one of her front teeth and she looks like a scrawny little stray. (though I feed her as much as she wants) She still rules over all the other neighborhood cats. Several times I've seen her chasing other cats up the street...the other cat has a look like the devil is coming. :D

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a Queensland Healer, Bubba, quite possibly the worlds dumbest dog. Not the breed, just this one. He is a happy dog though. I have several other animals that hang around the house but that is because I have a 17 year old daughter. Anyone know how to get rid of those, not the daughter, just the animals.

Friz

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Golden Retriever<br />"Chief"

FSHKPR

Ensign

i have one 14 year old golden retriever,name is bruno who has been the best friend i ever had. at 14 his days are numbered and i am gonna really miss him. also have a 12 year old african grey parrot which i got at about 4 weeks of age, did not even have feathers, had to set the alarm and spoon feed it in the middle of the night just like a baby. he talks alot and is a good pet.<br />my name is calvin his is hobbes. also have a 125 gallon fish tank that has one 16 inch blackbelt cichlid and about a 14 inch pleco in it.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

A 14 yr old Doberman crossbreed-also called Bruno, 3 rats (boing,splodge and Tish) and a snake.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have a 12 year old vicious white cat who thinks she is the meanest critter in the county. Tries to attack 'coons and even a bobcat through the glass door. Name was originally Zoom, but after getting his hand shredded one of my grandbuddies renamed her Catzilla.<br /><br />Also have 4 registered quarterhorses. Beauty, about 30, is mother of the other three. Sweet old gal.<br /><br />Sugar is almost 20. She is a master gate opener and escape artist. Goes into the creek bed and squirms under the fence. To her it is a big game. When I find her in the wrong pasture or in my yard she whinnies like, "Hahahaha, JB. I got out again!". Then she placidly goes back where she belongs.<br /><br />Mattie is a gorgeous pinto filly that can turn on a dime and run out from under a rider in a second. Would have made a great cutting horse. She is about 18 now.<br /><br />Little Big Man is a big puppy at 16. He will follow you around nosing at the "carrot pocket" asking for a treat. He understands "carrot" and can hear it from about 1/2 mile away.

eeboater

Commander

I have a 130 lb St. Bernard puppy (Norman) who thinks he is the size of a chihuaua.<br /><br />Our oldest cat, Pepper (brown), is the mastermind of all evil in our household. Even though he has never spent a day outside in his life, we can tell he is the master hunter of anything living, dead or inanimate.<br /><br />Youngest cat, Morgan (orange), named after the Rum.. :D .. is the definition of dumb. He's obsessed with eating and has some siamese in him so he constantly meows until he gets what he wants. He's a spoiled brat.<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />
1319538-JeepNorman.jpg
<br /><br />
1319539-pepnmorg.jpg

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

an 11 year old half quater/half tennesee walker mare named saffire, a deaf cat that loves to ride and will chase me down the street like a dog for one. 7 other cats some indoor some outdoor one that loves strawberries and melons, I give them as treats, a 22pound black one that is terrified to go outside, lab got killed a year or so back so I am out of the dog biddness:)> may get some more chickens this spring. got to many cats but they are all love bugs and hate the keyboard.

jph20

Seaman

where to start 2 german shepards m an f 1 chow mix one heinz 57 dog 6 cats {all wifes} 1 parrot 1 love bird <<< again wifes 8 no wait :( 7 fish lost a shark yesterday ........

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

One golden retriever puppy. Had for a week. Wonderful creature and very affectionate. Can't wait to get her to some water and see her reaction. My last golden was obsessed with the water and was a great friend and family member. I miss her every day.