FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Wish I could do that in the front yard and hang a couple of sky chairs from it {skychairs.com}. I've got 2 of the chairs {$300 worth of yard chairs that hang from trees,,,no trees, hanging in garage} could you bring me a tree?....ANIMAL
I've been super busy lately and haven't been around much. Roscoe, I checked back a couple days and found your post on my other thread regarding the tree growing. That thread is here. It is still growing!