Alpha One Gen One Rebuild Videos

76SeaRay

Lieutenant Junior Grade
A couple of years back, there were some nice YouTube videos that showed complete rebuild of the Alpha One Upper and Lower Units. Does anybody know if they still exist and where they can be accessed? I haven't been able to find them searching YouTube. Lacking videos, does anybody know of a good set of assembly instructions starting at the empty housing up to fully assembled upper and lower units? Manual #6 which I have seems to be pretty piecemeal in its approach.

Thanks....

76SeaRay

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Oops.... Wrong Forum... Please move to Mercruiser Sterndrives forum...
Thanks...

chevymaher

Commander
No I had them saved when I did mine. They are gone now. Owner removed them all.

76SeaRay

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thanks for moving this to the correct forum. Chevymaher, I don't suppose you still have a copy of them by any chance. I thought I had downloaded them but can't even find the links that I used to have...

chevymaher

Commander
No I was counting on using them in the watch later of you tube. That is how i know they removed them. this is the best i found since then.

76SeaRay

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thanks, I ran across those too but they fall way short. However, I have found written instructions on the internet from, of all places, Statler School of Engineering at West Virginia University that seem to go well beyond the Manual #6 in detail as well as in a flow through disassembly and reassembly. I downloaded those and I think they would be great to have here available to everyone. So, my question for the moderator, can I post them here in the forum so they can be added to the stickies. I assume since they are in the public domain that they can be posted here. Please let me know if I can upload them for all and, if so, how to do that if not here in a forum post..