alpha 1 gen2 stalls

QSS

Seaman
Re: alpha 1 gen2 stalls

thanks everyone i,ve booked it in to be fixed at mercruiser dealer here in oz...

Bondo

Staff member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemoral
Wow, you guys are great help (nottt!) I was searching for the same topic and ran across this post. Instead of insulting, why not just try to answer without sarcasm !?

I agree eddie it goes on heaps in this forum. it gets to the stage where you don,t want to ask questions because you get feedback from people which make you feel like your a complete idiot. rather than try to help. fair enough give the model of the engine etc but some people are at work and don,t have that info infront of them so they ask a few questions and hopefully get some ideas to try when they get home or whatever. just some guidence is all most people are after..

Ayuh,.... I'm curious QSS,....

What would yourself,+ Eddie consider an appropriate Answer to a question that doesn't include enough Information to properly Answer,..??..??

If it's Sarcastic to ask about the particulars regarding whatever is be worked on,....
Just What would be the proper responce,..??..??

Should We just let these questions disappear into the archives Unanswered,..??
How should We word our questions Better, as to not offend yourself,+ Eddie,..??..??

I ask this in the interest of making iboats a Better place.........

180shabah

Rear Admiral

Bondo - the proper answer requires the use of Dons crystal ball...