Almost done, but need help!

jagged

Seaman Apprentice
I've done painted the outside with 4 coats,got the transom completly out, new stringers glassed well as well as the entire inside of the whole inner floor by the runners smoothed out with enough resin that i'll never have to worry about it again ( unless the unpredictable), got the whole floor foamed with p.u. and it's ready for the floor which i've done cut the peices out and plan putting even more resin on all peices of plywood for extra strength it's only 1/2. Now the problem. The left side and the right side of this light 13 foot boat kinda has a slight twist to it. I don't know if it's from the little platform stand for the anchor in the front that was cut out or because the bench seat was cut out, all I know is that it's there. I put a 4x4 post under the front right hand side of the boat and the front evened out then i took it out and put one on the left back side and it evened out. So which end should i build support for first to even the whole boat out after i due the floor? jag<br /><br />p.s. Wear a dust mask and gloves when doing glassing and pu foam. I was being stupid and didn't and now i'm walking around dazed out and can't get that foam off my hands for nothing lol