FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I realized that no dolly will work as good as transom wheels. My concern is when I drill holes for the wheels what sealant do I need to put in the holes and how long does it take to dry? I do not have a driveway
You could paint with epoxy or enamel paint hole interior. Once dried, apply silicone to bolt's threads and slide in transom, adjust tight, when done apply silicone at both bolt sides to avoid water intrussion that will end rotting transom down. Let cure at least for 24 to 48 hours.