Airport security tightens

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to <br />be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in <br />possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. <br /><br />At a morning press conference, Attorney General said he believes the <br />man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He is being <br />charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. <br /><br />"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," ! Ashcroft said. "They desire average solutions <br />by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of <br />absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to <br />themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a <br />common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every <br />country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'there are 3 sides <br />to every triangle'." <br /><br />When asked to comment on the arrest, Senator Kerry said, "If God had <br />wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have <br />given us more fingers and toes."

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Airport security tightens

More fingers and toes! Here here! That reminds me of the story of the six fingered man ...

gaugeguy

Captain

This is so close to being true that it isn't funny, but I'm LMAO about it :D :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

I knew mean ol man Georges was in a cult!!<br /><br /><br />My algebra teacher in HS.